Materials available on the International Dialogue website are protected under copyright.
Use of materials available through this site is subject to the following terms:
- Material from the site may not be copied, lent, hired out, transmitted or distributed for commercial purposes or for compensation of any kind without the written permission of the International Dialogue.
- Local copies of the material may be saved or sent to a printer for personal use or to inform authorised or potential users about the International Dialogue and its efforts.
- The following copyright notice must be included on the material in a clearly visible position: Copyright © IDPS. All rights reserved.
- The copyright on material from third parties and available through the International Dialogue website may also apply and should be honoured.
- Material found on the International Dialogue website may not be modified without the permission of the International Dialogue.
Requests for permission to reproduce or translate International Dialogue material for commercial purposes or compensation of any kind and requests for permission to modify International Dialogue materials should be sent in our contact form: Contact us.
The International Dialogue encourages and appreciates links in your web pages to the International Dialogue website. Please inform the International Dialogue Secretariat if you plan to establish such a link. These terms do not apply to material on other websites linked to the International Dialogue website.
|The development of this website was made possible, in part, through the generous support of the European Union.|